Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Apple Pie "Iced Capp", GI Joe, and Pork Chop Sandwiches



I love coffee!  And fall!  And this delicious Apple Pie Coffee from Dunkin.  It kinda reminds me of an iced capp from Tim Horton's.  I wish Dunkin had iced capps.  Like they have coffee coolattas, which are kinda similar like blended ice drink, but they aren't very coffee like.  I guess it's more like a frappuccino from Starbucks, but Starbucks sucks.

So here's how to do it.  Brew your coffee at your desired strength.  Chill if you can.  Pop it in the blender with ice, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, sugar, and almond milk to taste.  Blend it up and enjoy.  I think that being cold brings out the apple flavor better than hot.  It's a yummy and refreshing little fall pick me up.



So do you want to take it to the next level?  Make it a "GI Joe" after my cousin GI who suggested adding spiced rum or brandy.  Good suggestions.  I'd also recommend bourbon (of course).

And you can't have a GI Joe without a Pork Chop Sandwich...



I LOVELOVELOVE that video.  The first time (and second and third and so on) I saw it I laughed so hard I cried.  I have the stupidest sense of humor.  Enjoy!

xoxox
JDB

No comments :

Post a Comment